March 2018 Update - $27,005
K-Step 4 Kids is taking to the high seas! Check our Facebook Page for information about the K-Step 4 Kids Cruise in September 2018.
A huge "thank you" to Jamie and Barney Marshall for their donation from the recent Ft. Wayne Dance For All: $1788! Love that event ...
Latest addition to the ranks of Champions: Cheryl Rogers and the H.O.T. Heart Of Texas Line Dance event! Head to Dallas for this April 26-29 dance opportunity.
And we now have commitments for multiple fundraisers in the New England and North Atlantic States, too! Copperhead Line Dancing (choreographer-instructor Conrad Farnham) will raffle off two custom plaques in June and July. And one of our original 2015 Champions, Steve Carroll of The Great State Of Delaware, will raffle one off, too!
Plus other 2018 events in Ft. Wayne, Pigeon Forge, Indianapolis and Chicago. K-Step 4 Kids will have a great 2018!
We've already raised thousands of dollars by raffling off wood plaques (made by an elf in our basement). We'll keep announcing new partnerships as they develop. $30,000 milestone, here we come ...
- April 2018: Steve Carroll's Country Dance University
- April 26-29, 2018: H.O.T. Heart Of Texas Line Dance Event
- June 7-9, 2018: 9th Annual Born 2 Dance, Pigeon Forge, TN
- June and July, 2018: Copperhead Line Dancing events
- July 5-8, 2018: Indy Dance Explosion, Indianapolis, IN
- September 3-17, 2018: K-Step 4 Kids Cruise!
- October 4-7, 2018: Windy City Line Dance Mania, Chicago, IL
How To Donate
- ONLINE: If you are ready to donate to our on-going campaign, here is the web link: DONATE ONLINE. If your donation is linked to a specific event or instructor, please mention it in the COMMENT block.
- BY MAIL: Make your check out to "Nationwide Children's Hospital" and send it to: K-Step 4 Kids, PO Box 224, Amlin, OH 43002. You'll receive your tax receipt by return mail from the Nationwide Children's Hospital Foundation.
Results From Previous Events
- November 2015: Thanks to Patti Nivens and Steve Carroll, we raised $765 in New Jersey and Delaware.
- March, 2016: A great evening with Dee Blansett's Country Kickers! We raised $495 in Chardon, Ohio.
- April, 2016: 89 dancers plus their sponsors and donors contributed over $10,000 during our Columbus (Ohio) K-Step 4 Kids event. We gave away nearly $2000 in donated prizes. What a blast!
- October, 2016: We raised $1,360 during Eddie Huffman's 7th Annual Born 2 Dance in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- May, 2017: In partnership with Columbus (Ohio) Recreation and Parks, we raised $1,395 through raffles at the John Robinson Line Dance Workshop.
- October, 2017: Raised nearly $1,600 during Eddie Huffman's 8th Annual Born 2 Dance Workshop in Pigeon Forge, TN. This included raffles of several plaques and a unique Line Dance Quilt donated by Master Quilter Terry Stull of Columbus, OH.
- October 2017: Collected over $1000 in donations during the 3rd Annual Motor City Dance Classic in Detroit. A very appreciative "thank you" to our hosts, Derek Steele and Jason Miller, for joining the campaign!
- November 2017: Choreographer/instructor Rob Holley conducted a month-long raffle resulting in $415 in donations.
- January 2018: Choreographer/instructor Lisa Johns-Grose (Ft. Pierce, FL) raffled off a plaque, with proceeds shared between a local charity and K-Step 4 Kids, resulting in a $155 donation.
- January 2018: Choreographer/instructor Christa Thomas (Chicago) held a January raffle that raised over $900!
- March 2018: Jamie and Barney Marshall's Ft. Wayne Dance For All raised $1788!
What You Can Do
- PLAN AN EVENT: Create a K-Step 4 Kids event, or add a K-Step 4 Kids element to an existing event. We'll be happy to help. We'll help you educate attendees regarding our campaign. Perhaps even attend and tell the story in person!
- TURN ONE OR MORE DANCE CLASSES INTO A FUNDRAISER: Are you an instructor? Lets demonstrate the power of the world-wide dance community. Ask your dancers to bring small cash donations, or checks made out to "Nationwide Children's Hospital." Pool cash donations into a single check.
- In either case, give us some advance warning and we'll craft you a high-quality solid maple wall plaque you can use as a raffle prize!
Copyright 2014-2018 ©
Line Dance 4 Life