Copyright 2014-2017 ©
Line Dance 4 Life
November 2017 Update - $23,157
A huge "thank you" to our newest Champion, Rob Holley in the Great State Of Delaware! He just raffled off a Team Holley plaque, and "purchased" another with his own donation, for a total of $415! Team Holley has pushed us over the $23,000 mark!
Looking forward to 2018, when Indiana, Tennessee, Indianapolis and Chicago will all host K-Step 4 Kids events.
We've already raised thousands of dollars by raffling off wood plaques (made by an elf in our basement). And now rumor has it that instructor-choreographer Christa Thomas will soon conduct a month-long raffle of a "dancing feet, happy heart" plaque in the Chicago area. We'll keep announcing new partnerships as they develop. $25,000 milestone, here we come ...
- March 1-4, 2018: Ft. Wayne Dance For All, Ft. Wayne, IN
- June 7-9, 2018: 9th Annual Born 2 Dance, Pigeon Forge, TN
- July 5-8, 2018: Indy Dance Explosion, Indianapolis, IN
- October 4-7, 2018: Windy City Line Dance Mania, Chicago, IL
How To Donate
- ONLINE: If you are ready to donate to our on-going campaign, here is the web link: DONATE ONLINE. If your donation is linked to a specific event or instructor, please mention it in the COMMENT block.
- BY MAIL: Make your check out to "Nationwide Children's Hospital" and send it to: K-Step 4 Kids, PO Box 224, Amlin, OH 43002. You'll receive your tax receipt by return mail from the Nationwide Children's Hospital Foundation.
Results From Previous Events
- November 2015: Thanks to Patti Nivens and Steve Carroll, we raised $765 in New Jersey and Delaware.
- March, 2016: A great evening with Dee Blansett's Country Kickers! We raised $495 in Chardon, Ohio.
- April, 2016: 89 dancers plus their sponsors and donors contributed over $10,000 during our Columbus (Ohio) K-Step 4 Kids event. We gave away nearly $2000 in donated prizes. What a blast!
- October, 2016: We raised $1,360 during Eddie Huffman's 7th Annual Born 2 Dance in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- May, 2017: In partnership with Columbus (Ohio) Recreation and Parks, we raised $1,395 through raffles at the John Robinson Line Dance Workshop.
- October, 2017: Raised nearly $1,600 during Eddie Huffman's 8th Annual Born 2 Dance Workshop in Pigeon Forge, TN. This included raffles of several plaques and a unique Line Dance Quilt donated by Master Quilter Terry Stull of Columbus, OH.
- October 2017: Collected over $1000 in donations during the 3rd Annual Motor City Dance Classic in Detroit. A very appreciative "thank you" to our hosts, Derek Steele and Jason Miller, for joining the campaign!
What You Can Do
- PLAN AN EVENT: Create a K-Step 4 Kids event, or add a K-Step 4 Kids element to an existing event. We'll be happy to help. We'll help you educate attendees regarding our campaign. Perhaps even attend and tell the story in person!
- TURN ONE OR MORE DANCE CLASSES INTO A FUNDRAISER: Are you an instructor? Lets demonstrate the power of the world-wide dance community. Ask your dancers to bring small cash donations, or checks made out to "Nationwide Children's Hospital." Pool cash donations into a single check.