We are offering "virtual" line dance classes delivered via Zoom teleconferencing services. At some point, we reserve the right to allow voluntary donations to help cover our time and expenses.
- Tuesday/Friday 1-3 PM Beginner/Improver: The "room" will open at 12:30 Eastern Time to let you get connected and settled.
- Sunday 1245-3:30 PM Beginner through Advanced: Virtual door opens at 12:15 Eastern Time.
- How do you get in? If you are one of our regular weekly dancers, you will routinely receive links to classes. If you have never danced with us, please contact us to to join our dance family. Use the CONTACT US page on our menu.
Need help connecting to our virtual classes? Step by step instructions will be part of every class "invitation." Here are some resources to get you started:
- Tutorials on connecting to Zoom sessions: Everything you ever wanted to know about a Zoom virtual meeting, but were afraid to ask!
- Connect to a Zoom Practice Room: This allows you to check to see if you are set up properly to participate in a Zoom virtual meeting.
- Seek help from a Zoom professional: Once you get there, click the little blue HELP bubble in the lower right corner!
- Make sure you have the most current version of the Zoom "client" software.
Approaching a K-Step 4 Kids donation milestone!
Check the K-Step 4 Kids page for the news ...
Is line dancing good exercise? Here's an article on the subject.
For Beginners! Basic Line Dance Steps: The fine folks at The world Line Dance Newsletter have some resources for Beginning Line Dancing. Check them out at http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/info-beginners.html
And here are a few more links for Beginners from one of our original K-Step 4 Kids Champions, Patti Nivens Leathers, an instructor in the New Jersey/Philadelphia area:
- This document links to several videos reviewing line dance steps
- Plus Top Ten Steps Part 1 and Part 2
- And her most recent video, Let's Talk About Line Dance Turns!
Here is ourSummer 2018 "Gotta Move" Flash Mob video
Copyright 2014-2020 ©
Line Dance 4 Life
ALL "IN-PERSON" CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IN LINE WITH ANNOUNCED RESTRICTIONS BY THE GOVERNOR OF OHIO AND LOCAL HEALTH AUTHORITIES. WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER OUR CLASSES "VIRTUALLY" USING ZOOM TELECONFERENCING SERVICES.